My Jackson Co. Surnames

  • Chee Chee Webb
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 1999
      Hello, Glad to be apart of the Jackson Co. list. My Jackson County
      surnames are as follows: On my father's side - Allen, Allison, Carlton,
      Laxton, Matthews, McCrary, Russell, Shipp, Steel, Wynn. On my mother's
      side - Burgess, Green, Hollis, Jenkins, Jett, Tiffin, Tipton, Wright. I
      have done very little on my husband's side of the family, but some of the
      surnames on his side are: Chandler, Loyd, Tally, Webb. Would love to
      compare notes and exchange info with anyone researching these families in
      Jackson County.

      Chee Chee