Heritage Center directions

  • Tracy Lynn Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2000
      The Heritage Center is at 208 S. Houston St.
      heritage@...

      From TN:
      Take Hwy 72 south to Scottsboro. Once in the city limits, you will go
      through 3 sets of traffic lights (first at the high school, second at Wal
      Mart, & the last being near McDonald's, a Chevron station & Taco Bell).
      Just past the last set of lights is an off ramp for downtown. Take the
      exit...keeping to the right...which will put you on Broad St. Follow Broad
      until you get to the stop sign at the courthouse square (about 4 miles).
      Turn left onto Peachtree St. Go up 2 blocks, & you will find the Heritage
      Center...with a sign out front...on the left hand side of the
      Peachtree/Houston intersection.

      You might want to email Judi Weaver (at the address above) for the hours.

      Dot & Judi are both great at helping you find whatever you might need. Good
      luck , 7 have fun.

      Tracy Fossett Wilson
      Section, AL
      http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/fossettgenealogy