THANKS

  • Ann B. Chambless
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2006
      I am going to use one of my grandmother's favorite expressions to pay her highest compliment to describe YOU:
      Clay Gullatt, you are the cat's pajamas!!!!

      I never cease to be amazed at the amount info and speed of your replies on the Jackson Genealogy website. Wish I lived next-door to you.

      Thanks for all you do to help SO MANY!!!!!!
      Ann B. Chambless

    • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 25, 2006
        In a message dated 3/25/2006 12:55:51 P.M. Central Standard Time,
        rabc123@... writes:

        I never cease to be amazed at the amount info and speed of your replies on
        the Jackson Genealogy website. Wish I lived next-door to you.

        Thanks for all you do to help SO MANY!!!!!!
        Ann B. Chambless

        ******

        AMEN, Ann! That is so true!! He's great!!!!

        Velma
      • Mary Winn
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 25, 2006
          Add my Amen to you Clay.

        • catlady81@verizon.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 25, 2006
            >From: "Ann B. Chambless" <rabc123@...>
            >Date: Sat Mar 25 12:52:23 CST 2006
            >To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [jacksongenealogy] THANKS
            I could not agree with you more Ann. Thank you Clay for all that you do. Fern
            >I am going to use one of my grandmother's favorite expressions to pay her highest compliment to describe YOU:
            >Clay Gullatt, you are the cat's pajamas!!!!
            >
            >I never cease to be amazed at the amount info and speed of your replies on the Jackson Genealogy website.   Wish I lived next-door to you.
            >
            >Thanks for all you do to help SO MANY!!!!!!
            >Ann B. Chambless

            > SPONSORED LINKS American family home insurance American family home insurance company American family home owner insurance Multi family home for sale Single family home for sale Family home finance
            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            >  Visit your group "<a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jacksongenealogy">jacksongenealogy</a>" on the web.
            >   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
            >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

          • Sharon Dover Romanek
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 25, 2006
              Ditto! A Godsend indeed!

              Sharon Dover Romanek
              Primary e-mail: sromanek@...
              Secondary e-mail: sromanek@...

              Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover, Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, Williams, Edge, Smith, Kirksey, Demers, Murphy, Allen

              I hear ethereal whispers, persuasive,
              soft and still, "Daughter, if you don't
              remember us, who will ?"-----------