Re: [jacksongenealogy]

  • Sandra Walters
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2000
      If you aren't familar with the Scottsboro area, the best thing I know to
      tell you would be go to the Courthouse, it is only a couple maybe three
      blocks from there, but any one at the courthouse could tell you how to get
      there.
      Hope this helps.... BTY It doesn't look like an ordinary building, it looks
      like a Victorian style home....