Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Charlie T WHITEHEAD

  • Sandra Primm
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 21, 2006
      Planning a visit to the Jackson County AL area this summer, and would like to visit the Gross Cemetery...can anyone help me with directions.

      frances_lambert2000 <frances_lambert2000@...> wrote: Found out that that it was the same Charlie Whitehead He first
      married Mary Ida Baxter they divorced and he Married Frances L Sisk.
      Thanks for the help

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "frances_lambert2000"
      <frances_lambert2000@...> wrote:

      > Clay thanks this is him. charlie T whitehed b: 13 feb 1894 d: 12
      feb
      > 1982 buried Gross Cem. Jackson county Al next name on list Mary
      Ida
      > Baxter b: 6 oct 1891 d: 8 may 1957 could wife mary on census.
      > Their daughter Margaret Lucille Whitehead married into my Clements
      > line my mothers side But Charlie Whitehead shows up on my Johnson
      > line my dads side as being married to Frances L Sisk b:2 aug 1905
      d:
      > 15 feb 1973 buried price cem mudcreek name on headstone Frances L
      > Whitehead.trying to find if this is the same Charlie Whitehead.
      Guess
      > I'll have to ask some of Lucille's children. maybe they will know.
      >

      > --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, clay gullatt
      > <blackcloud27030@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Frances
      > >
      > > This is the only Charles/Charley Whitehead I could find in
      Jackson