RE: Ancestors

  • Anne Rohr
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2000

      Hi.  I am looking for information on Charles Augustus Webb and Florence Morgan Webb, my great grandparents, and John Malon Morgan and Margaret Snodgrass Morgan, my great great grandparents were lived in Jackson County, Alabama.  Any help that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.  I have been told that Charles Webb was a car dealer, but also that he was a Methodist minister, and that is about all I know.  I am hoping that someone out there can tell me more.  A daughter of Florence and Charles, Virginia, married Paul Conley, and Ginny and Paul and their daughter Janet lived in Scottsboro in a log cabin house most of their lives.  I remember the house as I visited there often as a little girl.  I am hoping that someone out there has some information that can help me tie things together.  I would really appreciate any help!J

    • Dana0333@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2000
        There is a Mr. Nonnie Webb who lives in Huntland Tennessee, who is from the
        Valley. (Jackson Co. Ala.)
        Huntland Tn is just over the Ala/Tn state line.
        You can reach Nonnie at:
        135 Main St.
        Huntland, Tn. 37345

        maybe he can be of help to ya.

        Donna Sanders Ashley
        Huntland Tennessee
      • J Casey
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2000
          How about giving us some dates and time periods for these people.  It's very hard to do research without some kind of dates to go by.
          Thanks
          Jewel