Moad Carver

  • daveslittleb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2000
      Greetings to all;
      I am searching for any and all information on my great grandfather.
      Our family bible list his name as Moad Carver, and his wife as Fanny
      Shepherd. It is quite possible that Moad is a nickname. They should
      have been in Jackson County (Bridgeport area) around 1900's.
      They had 4 children-Dennis, Francis(Gothard), May(Colvin) and Joe(my
      grandfather). Fanny passed on during or shortly after the birth of
      my grandfather in 1903.
      Any help anyone can give me on this would be greatly apperciated.
      Thank-you
      Brenda Carver Wilcox