Re: [jacksongenealogy] LINKS at the Group Home Website

    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 13, 2006
      There are numerous links to various sites and a great deal of info about Jackson County it's history and genealogy at the jacksongenealogy Home Website. Go to Yahoo, click on groups, click on jacksongenealogy, then click on LINKS. There are also photos of Jackson Co. and of various ancestors, cemetery links, church links, links to historical info posted.
      If you have info, bible records photos, etc of your ancestors this is the place to upload them. If you can't figure how to, our Group founder and owner Richard Matthews will assist you in uploading them.

      Another good site is the ALGENWEB Jackson County website, check it out if you have not already done so.

      Clay Gullatt
      Moderator
      Mount Airy NC

    • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 24, 2006
        In a message dated 3/24/2006 8:32:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,
        _blackcloud27030@..._ (mailto:blackcloud27030@...) writes:

        Velma

        I checked it and it works fine for me. Anyone else having problems getting
        LINKS at the Group Home website to work?

        Clay
        ******

        OK, Clay, I'll try again.
        Thanks,