Re: [jacksongenealogy] Obituaries in Historic Newspapers

  • Donna McDaniel
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 13, 2006
      The link for Scottsboro Public Library is:
      http://www.scottsborolibrary.com/. There are some
      links to other Jackson County Historical Sites there
      as well.

      The phone # is 256-574-4335. The ladies there are
      good to look up stuff for folks out of town. They do
      it on their free time, so sometimes it takes a little
      while to get results.

      The Address is: Scottsboro Public Library, 1002 South
      Broad Street, Scottsboro, AL 35768.

      Donna

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 24, 2006
        In a message dated 3/24/2006 8:32:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,
        _blackcloud27030@..._ (mailto:blackcloud27030@...) writes:

        Velma

        I checked it and it works fine for me. Anyone else having problems getting
        LINKS at the Group Home website to work?

        Clay
        ******

        OK, Clay, I'll try again.
        Thanks,