Re: [jacksongenealogy] Obituaries in Historic Newspapers

  • Betty Pigg
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 13, 2006
      Donna,
      Do you know what the linkto the Library is?
      Thanks
      Betty

      Donna McDaniel <donna_m_mcdaniel@...> wrote:
      Dr. Jan Boyd Roberts has researched many of the
      available newspapers and published this information in
      volumes of books. She has gone through the newspapers
      on microfilm and listed names and paper with date of
      publication to aid in pulling specific deaths of
      interest. You can contact Scottsboro Public Library
      for more information. They have a web site. I have
      used her books for a lot of my research.

      Donna

      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 24, 2006
        In a message dated 3/24/2006 8:32:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,
        _blackcloud27030@..._ (mailto:blackcloud27030@...) writes:

        Velma

        I checked it and it works fine for me. Anyone else having problems getting
        LINKS at the Group Home website to work?

        Clay
        ******

        OK, Clay, I'll try again.
        Thanks,