COOLEY Reunion

  • Regina
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2006
      The extended families of James William and Lucinda Annie Jane SMITH COOLEY
      are planning a family reunion Sunday, Sept. 10, 2006 in Scottsboro, Jackson
      County, Alabama and if you are a relative we would love to have you and your
      family attend. Please feel free to contact me off list at
      rgpipes@...

      James William COOLEY was born in South East Tennessee to Jesse and Martha
      COOLEY
      Annie SMITH COOLEY was the daughter of Isaac SMITH and Mary Jane HICKS SMITH
      and she also was born in South East Tennessee.

      Mary Jane SMITH moved to Jackson County, Alabama with her four children:
      Isaac, Jim, Martha and Annie. Later James William COOLEY moved to Jackson
      County BUT really don't know anything about who he lived with or when he
      moved there.

      James William and Annie SMITH COOLEY were the parents of:
      Jerusha, Albert, Myrtle, Kathleen, Kale, Wilburn, Dorothy "Dot", Roy
      "Clenon" and Rayford a son that died very young.

      Hope all you COOLEY relatives will get back with me.

      Thanks