Re: [jacksongenealogy] Obituaries in Historic Newspapers

  • Gary Rogers
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 10, 2006
      I wanted to ask the group if anyone has had experience with obituaries for
      the common citizen of Jackson County in the Historic Newspapers on microfilm
      of the area, say ca.1880-1900? I know they have always published obit's all
      my life.... but was wondering about the availability of them in the last
      century. Any help would be appreciated.

      Sincerely,
      Gary W. Rogers
    • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 24, 2006
        In a message dated 3/24/2006 8:32:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,
        _blackcloud27030@..._ (mailto:blackcloud27030@...) writes:

        Velma

        I checked it and it works fine for me. Anyone else having problems getting
        LINKS at the Group Home website to work?

        Clay
        ******

        OK, Clay, I'll try again.
        Thanks,