Genealogy Queries

  • anno78216
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2006
      Hi Everyone, I am sorry I have not been able to answer any of your
      queries, but I am swamped with creatig a new data base The job should
      be complete by end of March. I will then get back to reading the
      microfilm (I have everyone's surnames that was posted) and I know I
      have some queries on my reserach - family lines, please remind me in
      April. Thanks and hope all is well with everyone.

      Ann Carlton Oppenheimer.

      Researching these surnames: Allen, Allison, Anderson, Atkins,
      Blanks, Blevins, Bridges, Carlton, Crouch, Ezell, Gillespie, Gonce,
      Grigg, Jones, McCrary, Oppenheimer, Powell (2 lines), Rogers,
      Sanguinetti, Scott, Southerland, Whitehorn, Wiggins, Wilson (2 lines)