Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Free WWI draft card and 1870 census on Ancestry.com

  • Margie Powell
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hawkins Co TN MAY BE my David Walker, Jr. Their father was David S Walker, born 1848, and I'd love his 1870 information if you have it! Thank you very much for your help!

      Sincerely,

      Margie
      mbpowell@...

      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 2, 2006
        Margie

        The one in TN is not your David Walker yours was in Jackson Co. in 1870. David Walker Jr. WW1 Reg. Card was in Hutchinson Co. TX. I am sending it as well as the 1870 thru 1920 Census Images to you by email.

      • Margie Powell
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 3, 2006
          Clay,

          Thank you so much for this information!!!
          How did you find him in Hutchinson Co TX?
          This matches with the family history since one of his sisters bought land in Hutchinson at one point.

          Again, thank you very much.