Re: Fannie Edgar

  • Teresa Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      Fannie's maiden name was Baker. My grandfather was Elbert Leonard Edgar and
      his sister was Flora. They were living in Etowah, Al. Hokes Bluff in January
      1920. My Grandfather was born in June 1920 in Ala. I had to recheck my info
      according to my aunt my grandfather was 2 when they divorced. I have tried
      different variations and last names and using the children's names and done
      a whole USA search. They must have dropped off the radar for the 1930
      census. I couldn't find out if she remarried none of my aunts or dad know
      anything and can't get them to try and find out. I do know that the
      majority of the family are buried in the New Prospect cemetery on
      Guntersville Mt. I have tried to get one of them to do a physical walk
      through for me but they don't seem to want to help. So if anyone can help
      that would be great.

      Teresa Edgar Taylor
      Edgar, McCullough,Baker,Hastings