Re: Medlock, Clayton's and Yates connected to Gullet's?

  • frances_lambert2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2006
      I found a Bertha Clayton b:Jan 30 1907 that married James Manning .
      James Mannings Parents are Samuel Manning and Eva Potter. Eva Potters
      mother was Lucy Pluma (Latham) Potter Lucy Pluma Lathams mother was
      Nancy Jane Harper . Nancy Jane's Sister Milissa P Harper married
      James M Gallatt
      This info i got from the book Shelton,Wininger and Pace Book.
      Frances

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "lewatkins" <lewatkins@...>
      wrote:

      > There are two Gullatts listed in the Sand Mtn., Jackson Co., AL
      phonebook:
      > Billy & Horace;
      > also: 16 Medlocks, 34 Yates & 30 Claytons
      > Hope this can be of help....

      Have
      > > always
      > > known that was his name but it kinda jumped out at me the other
      day. Do
      > > you
      > > know of any conenction between the Medlock's, Clayton's or Yates
      families
      > > on
      > > Sand Mountain and the Gullat's, by chance? I have been doing
      their
      > > research
      > > and dont know of any...but though it was a strange middle name if
      there
      > > was
      > > no relationship!
      > >
      > > Also, has anyone done a listing of the families of Jackson County
      with
      > > known
      > > American Indian ties?
      > >
      > > thanks for your help....
      > > Sincerely,
      > > Gary W. Rogers
      > >
      > > Searching for Rogers, Medlock, Culpepper, Sartin/Sartain,
      Clayton, Yates,