Reply to Forward;

  • gkmhhcn
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2000
      I would like to apologize to the entire mailing list, for the previous
      email , sent from my address. I do not enjoy, endorse, or read , such
      emails, as was forwarded from my address. A person, whom had access to
      my computer, simply opened, my address book, and forwarded to the entire
      list. (Wondered, myself , whom sent such a message?) I have
      corrected the problem of access to it, and apologize, once more for the
      aggravation, and inconvenience it caused this list. I hope this is
      sufficient, and you can return to the issues, this list is for.
      Thank You.
    • CEL59
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2000
        Thank You that was very nice of you, many people would not have given your
        reply. Thanks