George Wilson born 1876

  • nanapuddin2255
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2006
      I know that they were in Jackson Co Alabama in 1900 before that
      I don't know, in 1910 found them in Tn

      Looking for information on who George Wilson parents were,
      I'm at a brick wall on his family
      he had a sister name Mary and a brother name Joseph
      I do have a copy of his obit.
      Katherine Wilson is his mother .,found
      her name on the 1920 census listed her as a
      widow,
      George was born Dec 10 1876;
      according to his death certificate;
      he died Aug 20 1942 in Chattanooga Hamilton Co TN

      found him on the
      1900 Census Bridgeport Jackson Co Alabama
      listed in his household were
      George head W M Dec 1876 age at last BD 23 yrsmarried 6
      Jennie wife W F Jan 1874 " " 24 " "6 5/5
      Eva dau W F Nov 1888 " " 11
      Thomas son W M Aug 1893 " " 6
      Harry son W M Feb 1896 " " 4
      Albert son W M Feb 1899 " " 1
      Mary dau W F May 1900 " " 0/12

      found George Wilson next in
      1910 Census Chattanooga Hamilton Co TN
      George head 34 M1 16yrs
      Jennie wife 3? M2 16yrs 9/7
      Thomas son 16
      Harry son 13
      Mary dau 11
      Georgia dau 8
      Lottie dau 4
      Harold son 3

      Duckworth,Thomas head 26 M2 0
      ------- Eva wife 22 M2 0
      ------- Ruby P dau 4
      ------- Gertrude dau 1/12

      found George Wilson next in
      1920 Census Chattanooga Hamilton Co TN
      George head 44
      Jennie wife 4?
      Thomas son 24
      Harry son 22
      Lottie dau 14
      Harold son 12
      Annar dau 9
      Ailey Mary dau 17 married
      ----- Michael son in law 2? Italy married
      Wilson,Elizabeth mother 84 WD
      listed in the household next to them
      Marshall,Will E head 57
      Katherine wife 27
      Wilson Ruby dau 17
      -----Harold son in law 23
      Brown ? bro in law 25
      ---- Pearl sis in law 19
      ---- Agnes neice

      I hope this isn't to much information,
      hoping maybe somebody might recoginze some of the names
      I would appreciate any help.
      Thank you
      Barbara