Re:Surnames

  • bbrock1945@aol.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 11, 2006
      Hello,
      Still searching for a MATHERSEY (Therza/Thersey) born 1820 AL. She married
      Peter BLACKWELL.

      I believe she may have been the sister of a JOHN WILLIAMS and their mother
      a CHRISTINA WILLIAMS b. 1793 in KY, who was on the 1850 Federal Census record
      for Jackson County, District 21, Alabama.

      "Chistena, age 57 with Bethany 21, Hesira 16, Sally 14, Thomas 12 and Nancy
      20, (living in household # 444.)

      If anyone has any information on these people I would greatly appreciate
      hearing from you.

      Thank you,
      Brenda