Multiple Family History

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2006
      I have been a member of jacksongenealogy for a while, and have not
      posted. I am researching the following families: Carroll, Peacock,
      Smith, Williamson, Harris, Drain, Baird, Doss, Ford, Busby, Horton,
      Sherrill, Wilson, Corzine, Gregory, Ray, Shelton, Churchman, Newman,
      Clark, Clarke, Campbell, Malone, Parsons. I'm sure I'll be adding
      more names...I've only been researching for about 3 years now. I
      enjoy looking new family members. If you are connected or have any
      info on the families, do not hesitate about contacting me. Thank You.
    • Geri
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2006
        I have Sheltons, Messers, Carters, Goldens, Bynums, and Jacks in Jackson Co

        Geri Beaver
        I have been a member of jacksongenealogy for a while, and have not
        posted. I am researching the following families: Carroll, Peacock,
        Smith, Williamson, Harris, Drain, Baird, Doss, Ford, Busby, Horton,
        Sherrill, Wilson, Corzine, Gregory, Ray, Shelton, Churchman, Newman,
        Clark, Clarke, Campbell, Malone, Parsons. I'm sure I'll be adding
        more names...I've only been researching for about 3 years now. I
        enjoy looking new family members. If you are connected or have any
        info on the families, do not hesitate about contacting me. Thank You.

        insurance company American family home owner insurance

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 11, 2006
          Which Clark/Clarke?

          Clay Gullatt

        • Oldgurl@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 11, 2006
            RE Shelton: My g-grandmother was Lucinda (Sid) Shelton, dtr of Alfred
            Shelton and Nancy Frazier. Any connection?

            Kathy Shulkcum

          • Faye W. Craig
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 11, 2006
              Scott, which Campbell line are you researching? My brick wall is George
              Washington Campbell (ca 1812-1857) in Madison County, m 1) Harriet Sloan
              1832 and 2) Louisa/Eliza Hambrick 1849. If there is any connection, would
              be happy to share info. Thanks.

              Faye Campbell Craig
              fayecraig@...