Re: [jacksongenealogy] GUINN

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2006
      Kathy

      Found William P Gwynn 1860, none of the other spellings in Jackson Co. I listed all the early patents, with Martin Gowen in 1831 being the earlist. You can see them at the blm glorecords site, you can also see a copy of the original land patent and download a copy if you want. Here is the link, if it does not work just google blm glorecords.

      http://www.glorecords.blm.gov/PatentSearch/