Guinn

  • kathy edwards
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2006
      Clay or Richard,
      How can I find out if Champion Guinn who lived in Jackson Co. in 1830
      owned land. Can I get that at the Heritage Center?
      Champion was 70-80 years old in 1830. I am trying to find out if
      Elias Henderson Guinn is his son.
      Thank you for all your work.
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 29, 2006
        Kathy

        I took a look and did not see any for Champion Guinn, there are a number of records for Guin/Guinn but none for Jackson Co.. The BLM site is back up. You can access the BLM records by googling blm glo records if the following link does not work.

        http://www.glorecords.blm.gov/

      • kathy edwards
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 30, 2006
          Thank you Clay. I couldn't find Champion though.

          >From: clay gullatt <blackcloud27030@...>
          >To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Guinn
          >Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:41:06 -0800 (PST)
          >
          >Kathy
          >
          >I took a look and did not see any for Champion Guinn, there are a number
          >of records for Guin/Guinn but none for Jackson Co.. The BLM site is back
          >up. You can access the BLM records by googling blm glo records if
          >the following link does not work.
          >
          >http://www.glorecords.blm.gov/
          >
          >Clay

        • lydia flack
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 31, 2006
            looking for info for myggrand mother Effie Coulston married and lived in
            jackson county around late 1800s and early 1900s thanks

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 1, 2006
              Lydia

              Is this her maiden or married name? Estimated birth date? Husband's name? Parents?

            • lydia flack
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
                Clay, thank you , you always try to help .
                I would like to know her parents name ,her and her parents born Tenn.
                she was born 1880 . married to myggrand pa in 1897 Jackson co .Al
                they are together in 1900 census in Scottsboro and 1910 census kyles spring
                thanks again Lydia
                Is this her maiden or married name? Estimated birth date? Husband's name? Parents?