Re: [jacksongenealogy] [Fwd: Fw: Fw: Re: FWRD AND HURRY]

  • DrKirby25@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2000
      The purpose of Jackson eGroups Room is not for cutsey stuff like this. There
      are no pots of gold waiting for anyone who only clutters up the website.
      Jim M Kirby
    • altafae@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2000
        So do I, this is not a chain letter, but persons looking for history. Stay
        focused.
      • CEL59
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2000
          I AGREE WITH YOU!!!
          > The purpose of Jackson eGroups Room is not for cutsey stuff like this.
          There
          > are no pots of gold waiting for anyone who only clutters up the website.
          > Jim M Kirby

        • Raymond Shirley
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 7, 2000
            DrKirby25@... wrote:

            > The purpose of Jackson eGroups Room is not for cutsey stuff like this. There
            > are no pots of gold waiting for anyone who only clutters up the website.
            > Jim M Kirby

            Amen and Amen!