[Fwd: Fw: Fw: Re: FWRD AND HURRY]

  • gkmhhcn
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2000
    • DrKirby25@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2000
        The purpose of Jackson eGroups Room is not for cutsey stuff like this. There
        are no pots of gold waiting for anyone who only clutters up the website.
        Jim M Kirby
      • altafae@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2000
          So do I, this is not a chain letter, but persons looking for history. Stay
          focused.
        • CEL59
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 6, 2000
            I AGREE WITH YOU!!!
            > The purpose of Jackson eGroups Room is not for cutsey stuff like this.
            There
            > are no pots of gold waiting for anyone who only clutters up the website.
            > Jim M Kirby

          • Raymond Shirley
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 7, 2000
              DrKirby25@... wrote:

              > The purpose of Jackson eGroups Room is not for cutsey stuff like this. There
              > are no pots of gold waiting for anyone who only clutters up the website.
              > Jim M Kirby

              Amen and Amen!