Re: Rutha (MORRIS) POTTER/Potters in general

  • William Potter
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 17, 2005
      Thank you for that,
      I have found that Potters in general are fairly hard to trace, I only
      found Johnathan and Eliza Potter's graves a couple months back after
      wondering where they were, Bynum Cemetary is indeed in the middle of
      nowhere, I expected a church to be near and was surprised by what I
      found. Thanks again for the info.
      Deo Vindice
      William Potter

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "frances_lambert2000"