Re: [jacksongenealogy] My Jackson County Connection- BRYAN-ROBINSON

  • murphymmlh@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2005
      Hi Jackie,

      My great-grandparents are buried in the Bryant Cemetery, located in Carns,
      Jackson County, Alabama. We were there two years ago, but I do not remember
      the name Bryan. There are several cemeteries in Jackson County. Down the
      road from the Bryant cemetery was the Englis cemetery. Some of my
      Hammons/hammond are buried there also. I sure wish I could make another trip to Alabamad,
      but each year something comes up. I live in Missouri. I have been told the
      Hammons/Hammond family married into the Bryant family, but have not been
      able to prove 100%. As I look for Bryant, I will look for your Bryan too.

      Have a great day,

      Mary
      isabelle_tildy