Re: [jacksongenealogy] A Census Look-up - Sarah J. (Graham) Grimmett and Mary...

  • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2005
      Clay,

      Thanks a lot! According to this, apparently their father was born in Ky.
      and their mother was born in S.C.
      I appreciate this very much, Clay.

      No, I believe this is enough, but let me ask my son if he thinks we should
      have all those Census records, if you don't mind. I really do appreciate it.

      Thank you!
      Velma