1850 CENSUS LOOKUP, PLEASE

  • jmje36@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2005
      Dear List,

      Would somebody please look up an 1850 census record for me in Jackson Co.? I
      cannot get that census.

      The family I am looking for is Thomas and Catharine EVANS. My info states
      they are "family 99" in that census.

      Many thanks, Judy in TX

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2005
        Judy

        1850 Census Township 5 Range 5 Dist.20
        House 99 Family 99
        Thomas Evins 57 Farmer $600 TN
        Catharine 53 TN
        George W. 20 Farmer AL
        Johnathen 18 Student AL
        Nelly 16 AL
        Eliza Jane 14 AL

        He is also listed on the 1830 and 1840 Jackson Co. Spelled Evins only on the 1850. On the 1840 he has 5 sons 4 daughters and a female of 40-50 and a female of 60-70.