Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Morrow - Stephens - Padgett families

  • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2005
      Pat,

      Where were your PADGETTS before coming to the Jackson Co. area?

      My Nehemiah PADGETT and Elizabeth BRIDGES were from Rutherford Co., N.C.

      After Elizabeth died in 1850, Nehemiah moved to Ar., and I was wondering if
      your PADGETTS and mine are connected.

      Where in N.Central Tx. did your PADGETTS go? If any of my line went to Tx.
      I don't know about it. None of my direct ancestors did.

      Thanks,
      Velma