Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson Co. Ala.

  • J Casey
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 17, 2000
      No, Donna, I am Jewel Dean (Hambrick) Graham Casey. As I said, I was born
      near Princeton and attended school there. My parents were Calvin M. and
      Eliza (Anderson) Hambrick. We moved to Huntland, TN in Jan 1945 and I
      attended school there. My parents lived on Alabama Street, Huntland till
      they passed away, Mom in 1982 and Dad in 1984. They are buried at Clay
      Cemetery in Princeton, AL. I'm sure you and your Dad will be able to make
      the connections now.
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 17, 2000
        Thanks Donna, will do.
        Regards,
        Mary Winn
      • Raymond Shirley
        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 18, 2000
          J Casey wrote:

          > Yes, Jim Anderson and I are really cousins. Out grandpa's were twin
          > brothers. My Grandpa was Tom H. Anderson and Jim's grandpa was John Hollis
          > Anderson. So all of you Anderson's out there join in and let's really get
          > the Anderson family going. By the way John and Tom were the twin sons of
          > William G. and Eliza (Harding) Anderson and William G. Anderson was the son
          > of Horatio and Elizabeth Anderson who settled in Jackson County, AL
          > sometimes late 1840's.
          > Thanks
          > Jewel

          I'm a great grandson of Andrew Murray Anderson, married first Ann Gailey and
          second Bettie Bowman. Andrew was son of Robert H. Anderson married first Judith
          Ligon and second Millissa Dunn. Any connection with your line?
          Ray Shirley
        • J Casey
          Message 4 of 18 , Sep 18, 2000
            Where did your Anderson family live?

          • marywinn@aol.com
            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 18, 2000
              Hello Ray Shirley--My husband Jim Anderson's grandfather, John Hollis
              Anderson b.1878, married Nancy Morton Bowman, b. 1882. These Bowmans were
              from Overton County, TN. Any connections to your Bowmans?

              I don't recognize your Andersons.

              Regards,
              Mary Winn Anderson