isbell

  • country_cheeky
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      onie
      If you use the spelling Mat Isbell you can find
      them.On the 1900 census Jackson County,the Martha
      Jeffreys just above on the same page is Sarah Yorks
      sister Martha married to Elonzo Jeffreys. The Kizner
      kids listed there is actuallly hers from marriage to
      Daniel Kizner.I believe I saw some where that Mat is
      the son of Levi Isbell. There where 2 Levi's one
      is son one is father. Both where preachers. They were
      also in Madison and Marshall county.I cant remember
      all thatI read of them.I am still stuck on the Yorks.
      They are listed on rootsweb too.
      Hope this helps.
      Phyllis