Re: [jacksongenealogy] NEW MEMBER :TUBB/TUBBS ROGERS GULLATT GRIGGS YORK SELBY

  • zrcb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005
      Do you have anymore information about Bette Southerland who was married to
      Silas Tubbs.
      I think she may have been my Grandmother Ida Southerlands mother.
      Chuck Boyd

    • country_cheeky
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005
        --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, zrcb@a... wrote:

        > Do you have anymore information about Bette Southerland who was
        married to
        > Silas Tubbs.
        > I think she may have been my Grandmother Ida Southerlands mother.
        > Chuck Boyd

        all I have is a copy of marriage license for oct 1 1895 hollywood
        alabama,there is no other info on it
        sorry
        Phyllis
      • dougonie
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
          my great grandpartents was matt and sarah isbell.i can not find out any
          thing about them.thank you so much for any help you could give.
          thanks onie