Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: WEBSTER/CISCO Family Reunion

  • Charles McCutchen
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 18, 2005
      Rainsville is in Dekalb County and its the Tom Bevill Enrichment Center. I'm sure there are a lot of tie-ins with Jackson County - especially around Section.

      debphillips161 <debbiephillips161@...> wrote: Hi Regina.

      Rainsville may very well be in DeKalb Co?? Rainsville is at the top
      of the Mtn. between Ft. Payne and Scottsboro, near Section. I know
      DeKalb Co. comes out of Ft Payne up the Mtn. towards Henegar. It may
      very well come up on that side too?? If so then I owe everyone an
      apology for posting to the wrong site. Most of the attending family
      members do live in Jackson Co., AL. I am currently out of the
      States (country) right now and do not have the notice with me. The
      reunion is being held at the Center in Rainsville on 11/20/2005. I
      am sorry for any confusion I may have caused. Thank you for
      bringing this to my attention. Deb

      - In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Regina <rgpipes@d...> wrote:

      > I thought that Rainsville was in Dekalb County. Is the Tom Bevel
      Center at
      > the Jr. College?
      > Regina
      >
      > _____

      WEBSTER/CISCO
      > to be held in Rainsville, Jackson Co., AL at the Tom Bevel Center
      > (hope I spelled that correct?) on 11/20/2005. I believe it is from
      > Noon until 4:00 PM. Several additional surnames related to these
      > families are: GRUBBS, BOYD, DEERMAN, CARPENTER, HILLEY, METCALF. I
      > understand that many attendees will be coming with family photos,
      > stories and video taping much of the event. Should be very
      informative
      > since several family members are upward of 70 years old. I am
      unable
      > to attend but they expect a large showing. Thank you.
      >

      > _____
      >
      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >

      > * Visit your group "jacksongenealogy
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jacksongenealogy> " on the web.