Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson Co. Ala.

  • Dana0333@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 17 6:18 PM
      Hey Jewel,

      My dad Howard Sanders from Holly Tree wanted me to ask you if you were a
      Cagle?

      donna
    • J Casey
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 17 7:16 PM
        No, Donna, I am Jewel Dean (Hambrick) Graham Casey. As I said, I was born
        near Princeton and attended school there. My parents were Calvin M. and
        Eliza (Anderson) Hambrick. We moved to Huntland, TN in Jan 1945 and I
        attended school there. My parents lived on Alabama Street, Huntland till
        they passed away, Mom in 1982 and Dad in 1984. They are buried at Clay
        Cemetery in Princeton, AL. I'm sure you and your Dad will be able to make
        the connections now.

      • marywinn@aol.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 17 8:54 PM
          Thanks Donna, will do.
          Regards,
          Mary Winn
        • Raymond Shirley
          Message 4 of 18 , Sep 18 11:33 AM
            J Casey wrote:

            > Yes, Jim Anderson and I are really cousins. Out grandpa's were twin
            > brothers. My Grandpa was Tom H. Anderson and Jim's grandpa was John Hollis
            > Anderson. So all of you Anderson's out there join in and let's really get
            > the Anderson family going. By the way John and Tom were the twin sons of
            > William G. and Eliza (Harding) Anderson and William G. Anderson was the son
            > of Horatio and Elizabeth Anderson who settled in Jackson County, AL
            > sometimes late 1840's.
            > Thanks
            > Jewel

            I'm a great grandson of Andrew Murray Anderson, married first Ann Gailey and
            second Bettie Bowman. Andrew was son of Robert H. Anderson married first Judith
            Ligon and second Millissa Dunn. Any connection with your line?
            Ray Shirley
          • J Casey
            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 18 1:20 PM
              Where did your Anderson family live?

            • marywinn@aol.com
              Message 6 of 18 , Sep 18 2:09 PM
                Hello Ray Shirley--My husband Jim Anderson's grandfather, John Hollis
                Anderson b.1878, married Nancy Morton Bowman, b. 1882. These Bowmans were
                from Overton County, TN. Any connections to your Bowmans?

                I don't recognize your Andersons.

                Regards,
                Mary Winn Anderson