Re: [jacksongenealogy] Historical books about the area

  • mary haynes
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 7, 2005
      Nancy: You can get a copy of the Fergusons & Finchers of Jackson Co., AL & beyond by ordering from me at: Mary Nell Haynes, 5985 Haysville Rd, Guston, KY 40142. It is $29.95 including packaging and postage. Thank you. M. Haynes, ibweevil@....

      nsiler504@... wrote:
      I am interested; how do I get a copy? nancy

    • mary haynes
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 7, 2005