Re: [jacksongenealogy] RE: SHEPHARD SHELTON

  • Ruth Huffine
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2005
      Judy, my information is that Shepard Shelton's siblings are Woodlief (this
      would be his brother born 1785/87-- He was also called Woodley), Rhoda
      (1788),Liston (1789), and William Fredrick (1796).There surely were a lot of
      Woodliefs, Elizabeths, Shepards, etc. in the Shelton family. Makes it all
      confusing, doesn't it. It is hard to find a match.
      Ruth