Re: [jacksongenealogy] RE: SHEPHARD SHELTON

  • Ruth Huffine
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2005
      This is interesting. My Woodlief Thomas Shelton was married to an
      Elizabeth Young in 1859 and they had 9 children. I am fixing supper and
      just glanced at the computer so will re-look at all this later. Nice to
      hear from you. Thanks for answering. Ruth
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2005
        Judy, my information is that Shepard Shelton's siblings are Woodlief (this
        would be his brother born 1785/87-- He was also called Woodley), Rhoda
        (1788),Liston (1789), and William Fredrick (1796).There surely were a lot of
        Woodliefs, Elizabeths, Shepards, etc. in the Shelton family. Makes it all
        confusing, doesn't it. It is hard to find a match.