Jackson newspaper

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      Hello all
      I was wondering if there is any one that is actually in Jackson county.
      I would like so help finding some information on some newspaper
      articles written in Dec of 1880 or after. We know there were two
      articles written about the murder of John Colbert. The may also have
      been an obituary. Any help with an address to where the newspaper
      archives are held or any other information would be helpful. There were
      at least three articles about John's murder but we only have the first
      one.
      Thanks and we continue to enjoy all the posts.
      Kevin and Gina (Colbert) Hall