Darnell's

  • Becky Stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2000
      Donna

      My line of Bowers were in Jackson Cty., AL in the 1840 & 1850's, Suannah
      Bowers was a Darnell, I had though they may have been there too.
      Susannah's parents were James Jackson & Patsy Darnell, James from
      William "Capt. Billy" & Phillis McFadden Darnell, Capt. Billy from John
      & Elizabeth Kemper Darnell, John from Morgan & Elizabeth Darnell, Morgan
      from David & Margritt Darnell.
      My Bowers & Darnell lines were in Franklin Cty., TN. Anything match let
      me know.

      Becky Stewart
    • Dana0333@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2000
        In a message dated 9/16/00 5:32:17 PM Central Daylight Time, becky1@...
        writes:

        << Donna

        My line of Bowers were in Jackson Cty., AL in the 1840 & 1850's, Suannah
        Bowers was a Darnell, I had though they may have been there too.
        Susannah's parents were James Jackson & Patsy Darnell, James from
        William "Capt. Billy" & Phillis McFadden Darnell, Capt. Billy from John
        & Elizabeth Kemper Darnell, John from Morgan & Elizabeth Darnell, Morgan
        from David & Margritt Darnell.
        My Bowers & Darnell lines were in Franklin Cty., TN. Anything match let
        me know.

        Becky Stewart

        Dear Becky,

        I'm sorry but no matches on my end. My GG GrandMother was Martha Darnell.
        Married AJ Martin.

        donna