Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County

  • Tom Bigham
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2000
      Hi Mary;
      I'm a member of your group but don't live in the AL area. However, if you
      are seeking information on the Willis family I suggest you look in the
      Stevenson phone book for "Patty Woodall" . Patty's mother Eliza Woodall was
      the author of a great book that lists all of the early "Willis" settlers in
      Jackson Co. Alabama. Or Email her at mailto:pattywoo@... She has
      a lot of information you can use.

      If for some reason, she can't help, Email me direct at bigham@...
      and I will send you what I have on the people you are researching.

      Perhaps Patty can even get you a copy of her mother's publication titled
      "The Stevenson Story". Great reading and hundred and hundreds of early
      settlers and lineage listed.

      Good hunting.

      IL-Bigham's