Re: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Beavers

  • joy0420@charter.net
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 4, 2005
      Thanks, Clay. That was another Charlie Beavers from Scottsboro (I knew him, but not my Uncle Charlie). Thanks.

      > From: clay gullatt <blackcloud27030@...>
      > Date: 2005/10/01 Sat PM 04:52:34 EDT
      > To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Beavers

    • mary haynes
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 7, 2005
        Nancy: You can get a copy of the Fergusons & Finchers of Jackson Co., AL & beyond by ordering from me at: Mary Nell Haynes, 5985 Haysville Rd, Guston, KY 40142. It is $29.95 including packaging and postage. Thank you. M. Haynes, ibweevil@....

        nsiler504@... wrote:
        I am interested; how do I get a copy? nancy