Re: TREECE

  • frances_lambert2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2005
      Jack it is on Ancestery.com or Rootsweb.com go to the Familytrees on
      either of these sites and type in any of the names you have. try
      william M Treece or Cornlia Clayton. The one that had the most
      information was Spreading Branches by Anne and dennis wilson.
      Someone else may be able to tell you a easer way to do this I'm not
      very good with computers.
      Frances Lambert

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Hamilton"
      <hkatherinejohn@b...> wrote:
      > Frances could you send me a link to that site I have a lot of those
      names
      > but this will help me a tremendous amount. Thank you so very much.
      > Jack

      I am
      > > supose to get a copy of the book need to check if they have
      copied it
      > > yet. hope this helps Frances Lambert
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Jack Hamilton
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2005
        Thanks Regina I think both of thse people are related I will check it out
        and let you know.
        Jack