Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Beavers

  • Charles McCutchen
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 3, 2005
      Just in case anyone is researching the Beavers a Granville M. Beavers married into my Jackson County McCutchen line.

      Husband: Granville M. BEAVERS

      ---------------------------------
      Born: at:
      Married: 12 Jan 1876 at: Marshall County, Al
      Died: at:
      Father:
      Mother:
      Other Spouses:

      ---------------------------------
      Wife: Elizabeth Higgins MCCUTCHEN

      ---------------------------------
      Born: 14 Feb 1856 at: Larkinsville, Jackson County, Al
      Died: 1 Aug 1880 at: Cleburne, Johnson County, Texas
      Father:William Walker MCCUTCHEN
      Mother:Margarete HARRISON
      Other Spouses:

      ---------------------------------
      CHILDREN

      ---------------------------------
      Name: Olin BEAVERS
      Born: at:
      Married: at:
      Died: at:

      clay gullatt <blackcloud27030@...> wrote:
      Joy

      The was an obit for a Charlie Beaver or Beavers
      in his 90s in the Scottsboro Daily Sentinel back
      in the early part of the summer. You should be
      able to get a copy from them. They only go back
      30 days for the online edition obits.

      The McCutchen Trace

      http://mccutchentrace.com

    • mary haynes
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 7, 2005
        Nancy: You can get a copy of the Fergusons & Finchers of Jackson Co., AL & beyond by ordering from me at: Mary Nell Haynes, 5985 Haysville Rd, Guston, KY 40142. It is $29.95 including packaging and postage. Thank you. M. Haynes, ibweevil@....

        nsiler504@... wrote:
        I am interested; how do I get a copy? nancy