Re: Spence Family

  • robert_s_63134
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
      Hi!

      My John Carr married someone named Nancy Taylor who was born in 1806,
      in Pulaski County, KY. They had a son named Hugh in Dec., 1822, in
      Jackson County, AL. When and where Nancy and John married I don't
      know. They left Jackson County in the early 1850s. All I know about
      John Carr is that the census indicated that he was born in S Carolina
      between 1795 and 1805. Trying to learn about this man's family has
      been my toughest nut to crack. If I could only find his county of
      birth in SC, I think I'd be on my way.

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Btweety98412376@a... wrote:
      > Did John Carr marry a matilda Judge they Married in August 14,1849.

    • Shirley Carter
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
        If he did it was after him and Nancy Taylor seperated
        as she was in Stone CO., Mo. by 1850's and he wasn't
        with her. She was living with a sister named Bethany
        Taylor Edwards who was married to a John Edwards who
        died on his way to Missouri.
        Shirley Carter nee Taylor
        NEW EMAIL ADDY AFTER TODAY WILL BE
        shirleyacarter@...