Re: [jacksongenealogy] Spence Family

  • Btweety98412376@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
      Did John Carr marry a matilda Judge they Married in August 14,1849.

    • robert_s_63134
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
        Hi!

        My John Carr married someone named Nancy Taylor who was born in 1806,
        in Pulaski County, KY. They had a son named Hugh in Dec., 1822, in
        Jackson County, AL. When and where Nancy and John married I don't
        know. They left Jackson County in the early 1850s. All I know about
        John Carr is that the census indicated that he was born in S Carolina
        between 1795 and 1805. Trying to learn about this man's family has
        been my toughest nut to crack. If I could only find his county of
        birth in SC, I think I'd be on my way.

        --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Btweety98412376@a... wrote:
        > Did John Carr marry a matilda Judge they Married in August 14,1849.

      • Shirley Carter
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
          If he did it was after him and Nancy Taylor seperated
          as she was in Stone CO., Mo. by 1850's and he wasn't
          with her. She was living with a sister named Bethany
          Taylor Edwards who was married to a John Edwards who
          died on his way to Missouri.
          Shirley Carter nee Taylor
          NEW EMAIL ADDY AFTER TODAY WILL BE
          shirleyacarter@...