Re: Marriage records, bonds, and licenses in Jackson County

  • robert_s_63134
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      Hi!

      Thanks for the answer. I expected as much, but I thought I'd ask
      anyway.

      Most of the lines in my mother's father's family at least passed
      through Jackson County, if they didn't live there for long. On my
      mother's mother's side, I have a gr gr grandfather named John Henry
      Beuke (in the military records as Banke) who was from Franklin
      County, Missouri and ended up in Sherman's army. He was stationed
      at Bridgeport for at least six months. He probably was part of the
      crowd that burned that county.

      Robert Schneider

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Ann B. Chambless"