Re: Beavers

  • frances_lambert2000
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 2, 2005
      Joy my husband just came in and he said that I was wrong that Charlie
      Died in the 1980's or 90's and his brother Skip died later. He also
      said that Charlie was the bus driver when the bus was ran over by a
      train.

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "frances_lambert2000"
      <frances_lambert2000@y...> wrote:
      > I think that was the Charlie Beavers that lived at Fackler.If your
      > beavers lived in that area it might be worth a look. he had a
      borther
      > that died in the 1980's or 90's.
      > Frances Lambert
      > --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, clay gullatt
      > <blackcloud27030@y...> wrote:
      > > Joy
      > >
      > > The was an obit for a Charlie Beaver or Beavers
      > > in his 90s in the Scottsboro Daily Sentinel back
      > > in the early part of the summer. You should be
      > > able to get a copy from them. They only go back
      > > 30 days for the online edition obits.
      > >
      > > Clay
    • mary haynes
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 7, 2005
        Nancy: You can get a copy of the Fergusons & Finchers of Jackson Co., AL & beyond by ordering from me at: Mary Nell Haynes, 5985 Haysville Rd, Guston, KY 40142. It is $29.95 including packaging and postage. Thank you. M. Haynes, ibweevil@....

        nsiler504@... wrote:
        I am interested; how do I get a copy? nancy