Re: Reconstructed 1890 Jackson Co. Census??

  • meme1536
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 2, 2005
      Thanks Clay,

      I think this is a great idea and would be helpful to a lot of
      researchers. Pooling all the information as a group would be a good
      way to reconstruct the census for 1890.

      Louise Howard

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, clay gullatt
      <blackcloud27030@y...> wrote:

      > Has anyone made an attempt to reconstuct the 1890
      > Jackson Co. Census using voter rolls, tax
      > records, land records, church membership records
      > and other records? Plus using the 1880 and 1900
      > census of people on both?
      >
      > I think if not, that this would be a worthwhile
      > project that myself and many other members of our
      > group would be more than willing to help with and
      > contribute to.
      >
      > Clay
    • mary haynes
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 7, 2005
        Nancy: You can get a copy of the Fergusons & Finchers of Jackson Co., AL & beyond by ordering from me at: Mary Nell Haynes, 5985 Haysville Rd, Guston, KY 40142. It is $29.95 including packaging and postage. Thank you. M. Haynes, ibweevil@....

        nsiler504@... wrote:
        I am interested; how do I get a copy? nancy