Re: Beavers

  • frances_lambert2000
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 2, 2005
      I think that was the Charlie Beavers that lived at Fackler.If your
      beavers lived in that area it might be worth a look. he had a borther
      that died in the 1980's or 90's.
      Frances Lambert
      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, clay gullatt
      <blackcloud27030@y...> wrote:
      > Joy
      >
      > The was an obit for a Charlie Beaver or Beavers
      > in his 90s in the Scottsboro Daily Sentinel back
      > in the early part of the summer. You should be
      > able to get a copy from them. They only go back
      > 30 days for the online edition obits.
      >
      > Clay
    • mary haynes
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 7, 2005
        Nancy: You can get a copy of the Fergusons & Finchers of Jackson Co., AL & beyond by ordering from me at: Mary Nell Haynes, 5985 Haysville Rd, Guston, KY 40142. It is $29.95 including packaging and postage. Thank you. M. Haynes, ibweevil@....

        nsiler504@... wrote:
        I am interested; how do I get a copy? nancy