Re: [jacksongenealogy] Reconstructed 1890 Jackson Co. Census??

    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 2, 2005
      Has anyone made an attempt to reconstuct the 1890
      Jackson Co. Census using voter rolls, tax
      records, land records, church membership records
      and other records? Plus using the 1880 and 1900
      census of people on both?

      I think if not, that this would be a worthwhile
      project that myself and many other members of our
      group would be more than willing to help with and
      contribute to.

      Clay
    • mary haynes
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 7, 2005
        Nancy: You can get a copy of the Fergusons & Finchers of Jackson Co., AL & beyond by ordering from me at: Mary Nell Haynes, 5985 Haysville Rd, Guston, KY 40142. It is $29.95 including packaging and postage. Thank you. M. Haynes, ibweevil@....

        nsiler504@... wrote:
        I am interested; how do I get a copy? nancy